ALFRA Compact Flex Cordless Hydraulic punches can tackle round up to 152 mm, square up to 92 mm, rectangular up to 46 x 86 mm and special shape punch and die with its effortless 680 bar pressure. This unit has a high-pressure hose that is flexible and elastic. State of the art pressure sensor that automatically detects punch breakthrough so the punch cannot damage the die. This quality tool is perfect for use in switch gear and control cabinet environments and are suitable for hole punching of all types.
- Pressure sensor;
- Soft grip;
- High punching force - 75kN;
- High compression cylinder bore surface;
- For use on mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Battery Operated Flexible Punching Tool
- (1) 18 Volt NiMH Battery
- (1) 120 vac operated battery charger
- Punches & Dies (1/2”, 3/4", 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”)
- (1) 9.5 x 19 mm diameter draw bolt (#02003)
- (1) 19 x 120 mm diameter draw bolt (#02002)
- (1) 3-part spacer sleeve set (#02004)
- (1) Pre-drill 11 mm diameter (#08023)
- Comes with hard plastic, handled carrying case
Choose Punch Type:
MonoCut™ - made for mild steel applications and equipped with a single cutting blade.
TriCut™ - made for mild steel applications and equipped with 3 fold split to break the slug into three pieces for easy ejection.
TriCut+™ - made for stainless or mild steel applications and equipped with 3 fold split to break the slug into three pieces for easy ejection.
All punches feature UNF fine threads and are equipped with 4 crosshair markings for simple central alignment.